JPMorgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.Performance Analytics
- Act as the primary liaison between the Performance and Core Operations teams
- Determine the appropriate course of action to resolve issues including technology solutions, procedural improvements and tactical fixes
- Develop business requirements, testing plans and implementation plans for technology projects
- Coordinate process/procedure changes within Core Operations and Data Management relating to new Performance initiativesChase Wealth Management Support
- Create monthly MIS reporting package and CPC Monthly Business Review presentation
- Track and update outstanding issues. Coordinate with CPC and Operations teams to ensure issues are being prioritized, addressed and resolved
- Monitor and report monthly headcount information. Identify variances and resolve with Finance and Operations teams
- Conduct regular meetings to review issues and business initiatives
- Assist in the 2018 approved project to transfer CWM accounts to the JPM retail broker-dealerSecurities Operations Project Support
- Support tactical and strategic security operations projects
- Document current state processes including control points, dependencies and systems leveraged
- Obtain and analyze relevant data to substantiate the current state and support what course of action to pursue
- Develop business requirements, testing plans and implementation plans as required
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.