- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented personality
- Strong interest in markets and comfort working in a fast- paced trading floor environment
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.