Technology for Social Good, Diversity & Inclusion focuses on creating an environment across Global Technology that welcomes and celebrates diverse talent that are committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work, while fostering a strong sense of inclusion in the daily workplace. TFSG, D&I initiatives target all Global Technology staff. The programmes serve strategic locations across the globe and partner with HR, Recruiting, Corporate Responsibility, Marketing, Internal and External Communications, and Training.
The EMEA Lead for Tech Connect, Diversity & Inclusion Programmes, will have primary responsibility for all aspects of planning, implementation and ongoing alumni engagement for the EMEA Tech Connect Programme. They will also help drive the EMEA Diversity and Inclusion agenda, supporting other key internal stakeholders and external partners, in the planning and delivery of key programmes, including: D&I and tech related training, internal and external events, partner management with university engagement teams.
Tech Connect is a nine-week training program for those who demonstrate a passion for coding, but have minimal exposure to software engineering or experience in a technology organization. Significant focus will be placed on preparation of conducts (Americas and EMEA) as well as enhancing alumni engagement and support initiatives (e.g. office hours, guest speakers and networking events).
· Responsible for all logistics planning for EMEA Tech Connect delivery including: daily oversight, venue reservations, infrastructure setup, accommodations, travel and transportation, catering, guest speakers, event planning, manager and participant prep, surveys, communications, expense and invoice processing
· Manage the post-Tech Connect alumni network, supporting employees to maintain their skills and their development, helping to maximize their performance and retention in the firm
· Assist global programme leads with preparation for strategy planning, budget preparation, training partner identification/selection, curriculum reviews/revisions and resume reviews/candidate selection
· Meet regularly with key stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, TAP Program Management, Training) to ensure alignment to organization goals
· Identify and partner with key 3rd party organizations, and manage all aspects of onboarding including: contract execution, due diligence checks, TPO process and controls reviews
· Previous experience, and passion for Diversity and Inclusion preferred
· Previous experience with program and event planning/execution preferred
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and poised under pressure
· Critical attention to detail and highly organized
· Good MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint (SharePoint experience preferred)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all audience levels
· Strong relationship management, interpersonal and team skills
· Ability to manage multiple requests and prioritize work as needed
· Ability to work autonomously and follow guidelines without extensive supervision
· Commitment to delivering in a timely manner
· Availability to travel (infrequently less than 15% of working days)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.