J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Global Liquidity technology team is responsible for all Front Office applications supporting over $450bn Money Market Assets being managed for the Institutional Management Global Liquidity Line of Business (LOB). The team is responsible for managing the technology to deliver and front office trading platform facing external clients of JP Morgan (for institutional liquidity products).
Global Liquidity is undertaking an aggressive platform re-engineering to transform the trading, portfolio management and credit management platforms from their current technologies to dynamic web based platforms. We are building best in class applications and API’s that will meet trader, regulatory, performance and functional needs.
The goal is to replace legacy systems while positioning the Global Liquidity business to remain as the undisputed leader in Money Markets and enable them to deliver higher quality investment services through the improved technology offerings.
Must Have Skills:
· In-depth knowledge of at least one major front-end framework (Angular, React, or Vue)
· Ability to clearly define and articulate technical and functional requirements to front- and back-end development teams
· Strong knowledge of at least one major object-oriented programming language
· Experience with modern web build tools, such as Webpack or Browserify
· Experience with functional reactive programming
· Experience designing and implementing REST APIs and WebSocket services
· Experience using API design and documentation tools, such as Swagger or RAML
· Strong experience with CSS, and preferably a CSS preprocessor such as LESS or SCSS
· Experience deploying, testing, and debugging web applications across multiple browsers
Nice to Have Skills:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.