J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
JP Morgan Asset Management Fixed Income technology team is responsible for development and maintenance of Global Portfolio Management, Research and Trading systems/applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for the following:
• Engage with stakeholders across LOB teams to design, develop and maintain test automation framework components for common application framework.
• Analyze applications, implement automation solutions for automated testing of applications/products
• Develop, Maintain and Execute automation scripts
• Design, develop and maintain automation frameworks/libraries, tools
• Engage with project managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and product owners to ensure that all test automation activities occur in a timely fashion
• An ability to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and clients
• An ability to adapt to client cultures and work environments
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required
• 3+ years of software engineering experience, in testing automation and/or application development
• Understanding of financial industry
• A desire to work with a variety of technologies
• A passion for driving quality and improving the productivity of the software development lifecycle
• Strong design, coding, testing (including Unit Tests) and debugging skills
• Experience with a variety of testing methodologies, including API Testing, Integration Testing, Behavior Driven Development, and Test Driven Development
• Experience with programming languages like JAVA, and/or C#
• Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc…)
• Experience with Test Automation tools such as UFT, TestComplete, or Selenium
• Experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, version control such as Git
• A Very good understanding of Service Virtualization & Mock Service
• Experience working in an Agile team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.