This position is part of the Consumer Bank Chief Administrator Office (CAO) Business Analytics team. This is a critical role within the Consumer Bank CAO that provides in–depth analytics, research, and presentations to support decision making and implementation for key Consumer Bank priorities and initiatives.
As a member of the CAO Business Analytics team, the Data Analytics & Manager is responsible for managing and performing in-depth analysis, developing key metrics to support Sales Practices initiatives, as well as supporting sales practices audit efforts. Additional responsibilities include producing management scorecard and reporting to bring transparency of consumer banking Sales Practices risk and develop controls to mitigate risk. In addition to Sales Practices support, the individual will also be on the Business Analytics Leadership team and will have exposure to other CAO Analytics projects. The role responsibilities include:
· Support senior management team and CAO project managers on decision making through data mining, analytics scorecard reporting, and strategic planning
· Support sales monitoring and control activities associated with banker productivity
· Define and generate key metrics, data requirements, and reporting / data initiatives within Consumer Bank CAO
· Identify data quality issues and certify the accuracy of reporting for managerial and regulatory requests
· Collaborate with other LOBs across JPMC to support Consumer Bank and CCB objectives and priorities
· Organize data and effectively communicate high level results to management through data mining, analysis and reporting.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.