· Works with relationship managers to drive the development of new profitable Cash Management business while maintaining and growing the existing portfolio.
· Serves as a trusted advisor, leveraging expert knowledge, to recommend and promote Cash Management solutions to clients and prospects while working within the risk parameters that protect the bank.
· Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships with assigned relationship managers. Actively participates in partner meetings and communicates key Cash Management messages timely and accurately.
· Aligns daily activities to drive strategic business objectives.
· Engages in a disciplined marketing process and quality call activities. Manages customer expectations by communicating upfront timelines and deliverables. Partners with the client to ensure a successful implementation of Cash Management products.
· Protects the firm by applying sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Takes ownership of escalated Cash Management client issues and leverages the appropriate resources to champion results.
· Assists as a resource and advisor for new and/or junior Cash Management Consultants.
· Experience / Knowledge:
o Seven + years experience in Cash Management Marketing or related business experience
o Seven + years of Cash Management expert product/solution knowledge
o Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
o Certified Treasury Professional certified or has ability to obtain certification
o Relationship Building – Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal partners. Ability to influence those outside of direct management control.
o Marketing Expertise – Ability to leverage expert knowledge to proactively and creatively present solutions to clients and prospects.
o Business Acumen – Ability to understand the overarching Cash Management business environment both internally and externally. Ability to drive business results in alignment with strategic objectives.
o Time Management – Ability to establish and consistently follow a disciplined process to plan activities, manage time and accomplish tasks and objectives.
o Judgment and Professionalism – Ability to make sound decisions that consider and balance the needs of the customer and the bank. Ability to display professionalism in written and oral communications, both internally and externally.
o Drive and Motivation - Ability to demonstrate tenacity, focus, discipline and self impetus to accomplish results.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.