The investment decision analytics team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics.
In this position, the associate would gain a broad understanding of managing the business planning process, evaluate marketing campaigns, and developing investment forecast mechanisms
· Evaluate marketing investment at a program and campaign level
· Identify efficiencies across portfolios and prioritize investment types
· Create business cases and post implementation tracking for new marketing and technology investment
· Develop creative solutions to real business problems
· Proactively recommend ways to better our forecasting and profitably expand our business
· Participate in the annual forecasting and budgeting processes
· Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 3-4 years experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· SAS/SQL experience preferred but not required
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.