- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Implementation Methodologies and the Software Development Life-cycle (Agile)
- Source control tools specifically Git and Stash
- Development Tools (Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipse)
- Computer Science and Object-oriented Programming
- Relational Database Management System
- Working knowledge of continuous integration environments and implementations
- 5-7 years of Mobile application development in iOS and Android.
- Service-Oriented Architecture knowledge is a MUST. (SOAP/REST Web Service).
- Possess a functional orientation, understanding how development work translates to the business end-user.
- Have background interfacing directly with stakeholders across management spectrum.
- Be able to understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical requirements, plans, and designs.
- An extensive working experience and advanced knowledge in server-side, web and mobile technologiesNice to have:
- Banking or finance experience
- HTML 5 specific knowledge PREFERRED.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.