J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
Sanoke Viswanathan is chief administrative officer of J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank overseeing Technology, Operations and Controls. A strong, principle-driven culture is the foundation for how we do business, reinforcing the high expectations from every employee in the CIB. Our firm’s principles: Exceptional Client Service, Operational Excellence, Commitment to Integrity, Fairness and Responsibility and Great Team work and a Winning Culture serve as a guide for doing the right thing when it comes to dealing with our clients, employees, and shareholders.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be a trusted and “top of mind” Learning Partner supporting the Markets and Investor Services businesses of the CIB Operations team at our Group Service Center in Philippines, in achieving their strategic business objectives, through a robust learning strategy that is globally consistent and scalable.
The position will report to the Vice President, Manila Learning Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted learning partner to the CIB Markets & Investor Services senior business leaders. This includes:Partnering with business stakeholders in identifying, driving and implementing training solutions to advance knowledge, skills and capabilities across the Markets and Investor Services teams. This involves staying current through ongoing partnership with the business on their priorities in the face of internal and external changes
- Owning and manage training projects at a local, regional, and global scale through collaboration with colleagues and business partners across locations in India and globally.
- Collaborate strongly with the Operations, Technology and Professional Development Shared Services Training Team, in executing the training strategy, through best-in class curriculum content and facilitation
- Providing relevant and material data to help business leads in decisions involving people development
- Liaise and partner with vendors to ensure delivery of quality programs in Manila.
- Build a strong learning culture across CIBB Markets and Investor Services engaging and enabling business managers, in developing their teams
- Partner with L&D operations team to ensure seamless execution and logistics including: scheduling, room booking, multi-media, program evaluation/feedback summaries, data entry/extraction from Training Central (LMS) and communication of logistics with participants and partners.
- Leverage on the learning platform to support employees in maximizing their performance and career potential through a variety of learning opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and propose enhancements while adhering to global processes and standards to deliver consistent client experience across all programs and locations.
- Facilitating and delivering CAO and Technology Training courses to employees across the site, and in the region if and when needed.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
Required skills and qualifications should be met. These are as follows:
- Graduate / Post Graduate, with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Banking / Financial Services of which at least 3 should be in a similar role & profile. Exposure to current training methodologies is an advantage
- Ability to work both independently as well as a member of high performance team in a project deadline driven environment.
- Display the highest professional standards, operating with a commercial mind-set, high client centricity and being innovative by challenging the status quo.
- Strong Interpersonal skills & to be able to communicate with impact at all levels.
- Client Centricity / Business awareness & Commercial mind-set / Adaptability / Developing Others / Innovative / Strategic Thinking / Problem Solving / Quality Orientation / Self motivated