J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
The team has overall accountability for ensuring our Client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end and across Custody & Fund Services (‘C&FS’), with consistent delivery across Markets & Investor Services. We are their primary contact and are an advisor on all C&FS service related matters. We partner with Sales in improving and retaining client relationships, while maintaining a strategic understanding of the client’s operating model. We organize our clients into industry segments such as Asset Managers, Pension, Sovereign Wealth and Banks. This allows us to understand the specific requirements and behaviors of the segment and ensure our service offering meets those requirements while positioning ourselves to build strong and lasting partnerships on strategic initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
As part of the broader team across different regions, the candidate will be required to provide Fund Manager Onboarding support and has responsibilities including:
- Preparation for onboard
- Set up project plan
- Track market openings, currency account set ups and products in line with client instructions.
- Complete instruction to downstream team for fund manager set up
- Risk & Controls:
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; validation of entitlement set up, validation of standing instructions.
- Quality control for deal adherence.
- Liaise with downstream teams to ensure efficient and timely set up of all technology and static data
- Communication with external Fund Manager:
- Notify manager of onboard and collate manager requirements
- Handle all manager queries during the onboarding event.
- Update manager on progress throughout the onboard
- Bachelors degree with 3 – 4 years of experience (preferably within the Custody & Fund Services space)
- Enhanced MS office skills including Project, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication. Role involves extensive co-ordination with various internal teams.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple work streams.
- Strong attention to detail