CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services Product Development
Portfolio Program Management Group (PPMO) – Program Manager (PM)
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The Custody & Fund Services (C&FS) Program Management Group (PMG) is responsible for the management of the C&FS Product Development Change Portfolio covering investment planning, program management disciplines and controls, cross functional program delivery and the reporting and control framework of the C&FS change portfolio and its constituent programs. This position will play a key support role in the Portfolio Program Management Office (PPMO). The C&FS PPMO is responsible for establishing and running a reporting & control framework for the functional change groups (known as Product, Ops & Tech Leaders or POTLs) that deliver the C&FS change portfolio covering 175+ programs.
The successful candidate in this role will assist the PPMO Manager with the day-to-day management of tasks including:
- Delivery of transparent, automated, standardized program and milestone reporting.
- Analysis of program and milestone data trends and drawing out key messages to facilitate decision making.
- Consulting and collaboration with Program Managers to drive reporting and project management best practices.
- Supporting the C&FS Product Development communication plan with a wide stakeholder group covering Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Technology and Finance & Business Management.
- Management of the Investment Initiative (II) budgeting process
- Participate in and support the II annual budget planning process
- Assist with the management of portfolio capacity and budget planning.
- Produce various reporting and MIS for C&FS senior management and wider stakeholder groups.
- Support PMO processes to ensure the program planning and ongoing governance structure and documentation is in place and continues to be updated and maintained.
- Assist with ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged at the appropriate level and working in support of the C&FS Change portfolio.
- Assist in ensuring risks & issues are escalated appropriately within the C&FS change governance structures.
- Assist in the analysis of the change programs status and portfolio financial plans.
- Support the CFS Product Development communication plan including the development and publishing of weekly implementation announcements and the monthly newsletter
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
- Working knowledge of Word
- Well organized, detail oriented, process driven and aligned
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Motivated and self-starter who networks effectively and is tenacious in achieving results
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business/industry knowledge
- Willingness to tackle problems and exert influence to achieve objectives
- Project management knowledge / skills and experience are preferred
- Good knowledge of the Products and clients served by C&FS is an advantage