As an experienced Information Architect your mission is to architect the core of the next-generation Data & Analytics platform for the Equities business. The Greenfield platform will use a mix of traditional and big data technologies to regularly deliver enhancements to Business Intelligence and Machine Learning use cases for front office users.
- A deep understanding of different data modelling techniques (Normalization, Dimensional Modelling, Ensemble…) using UML, E-R and other data models
- An understanding of front office sales and trading concepts (preferably Equities / Equity Derivatives)
- Experience in information architecting and delivering data warehouse and associated data platforms (Inmon, Kimball, Linstedt, Hughes…)
- Good understanding of RDBMS technologies / database design (Oracle, SQL) and data integration tools ETL/ELT tools (Informatica Power Center, Metadata…)
- Experience of working collaboratively using agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban…)
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
- An understanding or desire to understand Agile Data Warehouse methodologies and modelling (DataVault 2.0, Surface, Anchor…)
- An understanding of big data technologies or the aspiration to learn for appropriate use cases (Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, HBase, Kafka, Spark…)
- An appreciation of when and where to use automated data warehouse tools to improve project velocity (Wherescape, Kalido…)
- Experience of Master / Reference Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Governance processes and tools
- An appreciation of Machine Learning / AI concepts
- Programming (Python, Java) or BI experience (QlikView, QlikSense, Panoptican, Tableau…)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran