Risk Projects and CDO, a group within Risk CFO, supports Firmwide Market Risk Reporting and Market Risk Middle Office. The group is looking to fill an analyst/associate level role with a Project Manager/Business Analyst who will support strategic initiatives. The person will be responsible for project managing and preparing analysis on data gaps and identifying technology limitations which impact reporting and control functions. The person will also assist the VP in interactions with various stakeholder groups to drive change and obtain details on the current state of risk reporting and gather requirements for the future state.
Ø Project management, from the business perspective, of projects ranging from strategic to ad-hoc enhancements impacting the Market Risk Reporting and Control teams.
Ø Business Analysis and documentation of current state process and data flows – engaging with Product Control, Market Risk Reporting, Technology, Market Risk Coverage and Business Management.
Ø Build and maintain strong working relationship with Market Risk counterparts – GMR IT, Risk Reporting, Market Risk coverage and Product Control teams.
Ø Identification of potential system/process enhancements.
Ø Analysis of reports to gather requirements for strategic risk aggregator.
Ø Generation of detailed business requirement documents and use case examples in partnership with the stakeholder groups
Ø Support of project documentation generation across the project life cycle
· 3+ years of Market Risk experience
· Project management experience
· Experience in a Data Management / Product Control area
· Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral.
· Comfortable with conveying complex requests to Technology, Operations groups and senior managers.
· Strong technical skills in Excel.
· Some Visio and SharePoint knowledge.
· Strong analytical skills in interpretations of data and identification of anomalies.
· Independent worker who is self motivated.
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
· Ability to identify, research, and escalate critical issues.
· Results-oriented / delivery focused; ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines.
· Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
· Comfortable working with large quantities of data.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.