JPMorgan Intelligent Solutions (JPMIS) is a considering ways to transform and leverage JPM proprietary data assets into opportunities for JPM. This program management role will focus on the development of machine learning solutions that leverage our extraordinary data assets to improve automated decision making, and to develop new productivity tools.
The Project Manager role is responsible for managing and coordinating projects across all JPMIS environments. In this role, you will work closely with JPMIS teams as well as LOB, Application and GTI teams to develop and deploy machine learning solutions. You will be responsible for project related activities working with technology leaders across analysis, architecture, design, build, quality assurance, deployment and support teams, as well as with the client groups as required.
• Provide project leadership in day-to-day activities
• Manage cross-tower projects and programs that are high impact/high value to the organization
• Work with the architecture and design teams to formalize requirements into measurable deliverables
• Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and relevant recommendations to the business and technology leadership team
• Provide Clear Project Reporting
• Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture, and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships across contributing teams, various LOB’s, senior technology management, business management, program sponsors, vendors, and business clients
• Act as a communication channel for ongoing program management status and issues, and setting business expectations.
• Proactively work with other Project Managers identifying and resolving issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of programs or projects. • Ensure consistent use of firm-wide Tools, processes and Enterprise PMO best practices.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent judgment and decision making
• Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
• Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work across teams to solve difficult, complex, and often politically charged issues
• Working knowledge of, or willingness to learn JPMC systems and Processes such as TPO, On-Boarding, PRIME, ITSM, KEON, PEREGRINE, CMDB, TAMS
• Working knowledge of Technology Infrastructure systems and solutions including Networking, SAN, NAS, Backup (NBU/TSM), Windows, Unix, Linux, AIX, and Virtualization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
• Project management experience, preferred
• PMP certification, preferred
• SCRUM Master certified, preferred
• Management experience preferred