The Marketing Services Quality Capabilities (QC) organization is an independent quality team that develops test strategies and conducts user acceptance testing of application functionality against requirements to review for accuracy prior to release into market. In addition, the Quality Capabilities organization conducts production monitoring upon production implementation to validate systems are functioning as expected. As a Business Systems Manager, you will responsible for a team of testers that will strategically change the bank.
The manager will liaison across multiple stakeholder groups to ensure quality testing of specific Products within the Marketing Roadmap in an agile approach.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in operations, testing, controls, process improvement and demonstrated ability to lead while partnering with stakeholder on integrating new strategies, processes and tools. They must be self-motivated, self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility operations work environment. The candidate will interact with many stakeholders throughout Marketing Services, the Community & Consumer Banking organization as well as other functional groups such as IT and Risk.
· Lead efforts to develop best practices, establish technical standards, incorporate efficiency principles, and identify tactical and strategic opportunities
· Partners with business and technology partners to lead complex and/or highly visible initiatives and provide exceptional support to business partners across the firm
· Program leadership, focused management and strategic direction for custom and /or complex deliverables that require special implementation or operational considerations
· Provide thought leadership and input into the strategic solutions for initiatives
· Develop system and application road maps required to support evolving business and operating models
· Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiency and reduce cost.
· Demonstrate a strong talent mindset: maintaining, recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and motivating staff
· Be a culture keeper and cultivate an inclusive environment
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.