J.P. Morgan Asset &Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management
and Wealth Management.
Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase WealthManagement.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisorsdeliver advice, solutions and services across investments,wealth planning, creditand banking to help clients build,preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. PrivateBank advises familiesacross the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largestgrowth opportunities forJ.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. PrivateBank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
As a Client Advisor at the J.P. Morgan Private Bank, you are responsible for advising families on building,preserving and managing their wealth. You will use your knowledgeof investments, financialplanning, credit and banking to both advise currentclients on all aspectsof their balance sheet and drive new clientacquisition. You will be part of a localteamand supported by an institutionalplatform that has the resources, specialists and intellectual capital to help you advise clients on achieving their desired goals.
The best Client Advisors are self-starters with a proven track record of success. They are skilled problemsolvers who offer specialized advice to clients. For those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a tenacityto succeed and a passion for delivering world class service to our clients,this role is an excitingopportunity to further build your career.
Our culture of performance, transparency and partnership is driven by objective, transparent goals and active teamworkto foster Advisor success. We are committedto helping you grow at all stages of your career.
As a Client Advisor, you are expected to:
- Manage and maintain relationships with clientsby earning trust,thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Connect yourclients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Ensure that proposedsolutions fulfill clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals basedplanning approach
- Strictly adhere to all riskand control policies, regulatory guidelinesand security measure