- Process/Input transactions in system, and ensure day to day operations to be in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
- Have knowledge on Cash products, including but not limited to RMB/FCY payment, account opening, liquidity products, BAD handling, reporting etc.
- Coordinate between clients and remote processing hubs for Cash products
- Handle enquiries from internal business partners
- Escalate unusual problems to manager
- Perform ledger/statement account reconciliation
- Support system testing and maintenance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operations efficiency and control
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals
- Effective working, good time management and multiple task oriented objectives
- Good knowledge and experience in BAD handling, better to have SWIFT payment and CNAPS/CIPS payment knowledge, familiar with local regulations and requirement on regulatory reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.