This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• At least 5+ years of strong Windows Engineering/Automation experience
• Expert automation experience that follows software development disciplines with knowledge of PowerShell, .NET, C#, web services, RESTful API, SQL
• Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following configuration management systems on Windows server platform (PowerShell DSC, SCCM, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Ability to research new technologies and implement quick proof of concepts to determine the benefits
• Experience with virtualization and cloud deployments using VMware, VMM, Hyper-V, Azure and AWS
• Knowledge of common IT processes, including ITIL, Ci/CD and SDLC.
• Excellent communications and mentoring skills, both within the immediate team and to external teams
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.