This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- 6+ years of strong experience developing applications using distributed components with Java/J2EE platforms (Spring / Springboot / REST / SOAP / NoSQL / JDBC)
- Experience with UI Frameworks like angularJS / Ext Js 4.x, JSON and Java script
- Experience in integrating back end Java based services using REST protocol.
- Demonstrated experience with Spring framework
- Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
- Solid experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns
- Solid experience in Java design, coding, testing and debugging techniques
- Strong SQL knowledge including query design and performance tuning
- Solid experience with Apache Tomcat or similar application server
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, out team of 40,000 + technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organizations that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.