As an experienced Infrastructure professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The GTI Core Foundation Services team (GTI CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
- Scrum Master Certification and BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Able to be an advocate, coach, and thought leader for the Agile & Scrum methodology
- Proven history in supporting and coaching the teams through Sprint events and the use of their related artifacts & terms
- Appreciate the depths of Agile practices and principles and help teams appreciate them.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) & Agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation/mitigation strategies
- Understanding of software design patterns and how to apply them to build maintainable code
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development); excellent knowledge of unit tests, mock interfaces required
- Experience working with ORM (object relational mapping) frameworks and data modeling (uml)
- Experienced in designing and using relational databases and document oriented databases
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, IP Subnetting
- Strong knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledgeable in technology infrastructure stacks a plus; including: Windows and Linux operating systems, network (TCP/IP), storage, virtualization, DNS/DHCP, LDAP, naming and location services
- Solid verbal and written skills to communicate to developers and senior management and strong coaching and mentorship skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.