JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
JPMorgan Asset Management Taiwan Institutional Team is looking for a VP level Client Advisor/Sales based in Taiwan. The candidate will be a Client Advisor/Sales responsible for covering certain names and accounts, managing senior relationships. He/she must be able to lead sales pitches, projects, activities; as well as actively manage a set of clients in accordance with client retention and incremental sales budgets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for business development and incremental sales for Taiwan institutional clients, especially in the insurance sector
• Develop, apply, and provide advice on investment strategies, products, and services, especially in alternative areas such as private equity and hedge funds
• Responsible for actively managing certain names and accounts, as well as senior client relationships
• Mandarin native speaker with fluent English in both spoken and written
• 8+ years work experience in financial industry
• Prior experience at AVP/VP level or equivalent as a Sales or Relationship Manager covering Taiwan institutions is preferable
• Solid knowledge of investment products, market, and industry
• Excellent product knowledge of alternative investments (hedge fund/private equity/property/infrastructure)
• University degree is essential; CFA or CAIA chartered holder is strongly preferred
• Willingness to travel frequently and face clients in Taiwan
• Good at communication, cold calling, networking, and excellent team player
• Holder of at least one of local regulatory licenses: Senior Security Sales or SITCA Sales license