CIB CAO – Culture and Conduct Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The position is based in Mumbai and will cover the following key responsibilities:
· Governance around business-led Culture and Conduct initiatives including regular Working Group meetings
· Business Conduct Training (BCT): Design and develop of scenarios with the LOB and roll out of future programs to the LOB. BCT may extend into Induction training for lateral hires, Associates and Analysts
· Skip Level meetings: Review and analysis of outputs and design of inputs e.g. talking points for Skip Level hosts
· Employee Opinion Survey analyses and follow-up actions
· Metrics: Review of client complaints, employee data, front office supervision data
· Reporting: Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting and Working Group Papers
· Regulatory response and briefings: Preparation of regulatory responses and briefings
· Country strategy: Assisting with the planning and execution of the Culture and Conduct country strategy to increase awareness, and culture change where necessary
· Other specific Culture and Conduct initiatives
· Knowledge of the CIB, particularly CIB CAO
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to prepare presentations for an executive audience
· Ability to effectively engage with senior leaders around the firm
· Ability to work both as an individual as well as a team contributor; self motivated with attention to detail
· Ability to clearly communicate and present information both orally and in writing
· Strong fluency in conduct regulation, with sound familiarity of prudential regulation
· Desire to learn more about Culture and Conduct and be a champion of How We Do Business
· Ability to handle confidential information appropriately and with discretion
· Team player
· Self motivated
· Problem solver
· Deadline focusedReasoned decision taker
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.