JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm
with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A
component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves
millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most
prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan
and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million
small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal
banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments,
auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
The VP/Project Manager Sr. in Centralized Pricing is responsible for the development, execution and project management of strategic Credit Card Pricing initiatives including the management of business requirements and testing strategy development. This position will be responsible for recommending and implementing tactical and strategic, regulatory and yield management initiatives, ensuring initiatives are thoroughly developed, tested and are regulatory compliant. The candidate will take on a key role for the Center of Excellence for Pricing Execution. This individual must have credit card project management and or system development experience and knowledge of Pricing regulations. They must possess excellent relationship management skills and have the ability to work across all levels of the organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in multiple concurrent Pricing projects from business requirements development through project implementation
- Proactively identifying process improvements and work to achieve consensus while driving implementations and maintaining standard business practices
- Work with cross functional teams including IT, Legal, Customer Service and Compliance to develop requirements and test plans across Core applications
- Develop validations based on review analysis pre and post project implementations
- Project manage the efforts of cross functional teams to ensure project timelines are achieved related to prioritized initiatives
- Work independently with minimal supervision, including willingness to be flexible depending upon internal and external departmental needs
- Ensure recommendations are tracked through implementation and reported accurately
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is
able to multitask, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes ownership of
tasks. The individual will have regular interaction with SMEs from
organizations across the bank including IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Law
and Credit. Credit Card experience, preferably on TSYS platform, is
- 5+ years experience in Business Project management, IT project management and system development in a credit card environment
- Masters degree in business administration, project management, MIS or Bachelors with equivalent experience
- Strong management and project management skills including credit card Regulatory knowledge
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to drive and direct meetings with exceptional analysis and quantitative data is a must
- Ability to write business requirements is strongly preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of “IT” application or Pricing development is also strongly preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.