JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
Reporting to the Card Services Head of Business Practices, this role will own critical control processes within the Card business. This responsibility is in close alignment with the Controls and Operations organizations to ensure deep knowledge of major business processes, points of risk and opportunities to improve through simplification as well as automation. Specifically:
- Lead Card oversight efforts for legal / regulatory change management
- Lead Card oversight efforts for reportable tax events impacting customers
- Assess risk and controls / oversight effectiveness of assigned Card-wide areas
- Identify opportunities to improve oversight efficiency & sustainability with Operations and appropriate functional areas
- Assist in the analysis of opportunities to prioritize for implementation
- Work closely with the Business Priorities and Business Engineering groups to confirm level of effort and prioritization of managed projects
- Coordinate across CCB with common processes to leverage joint efforts involving automation, use of 3rd parties and pooled resources to achieve goals
· 8+ years experience in relevant process or controls disciplines such as Operations, Marketing Centers of Excellence, Controls or Risk Management. Credit card experience preferred.
· Bachelors Degree in Operations Management, quantitative discipline or related field preferred
· Strong analytic abilities, knowledge of process evaluation and risk assessment
· Strong expertise in project/program management discipline, techniques and Project Delivery Process
· Demonstrated experience with technology specific project/programs and execution on a cross-functional level; ability to understand technical possibilities to apply to desired outcomes
· Demonstrated experience in building communication plans to support projects or programs
· Strong communication skills, interpersonal relationship-building and influencing