This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
• Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
• Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
Network architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, Security, Routing, HTTP/HTTPS, VPNs, load-balancing, LAN vs. MAN vs. WAN, disparate Layer 1 technologies, etc.)
The requirements and unique constraints associated with high frequency/low latency trading environments
Latency monitoring concepts and relevant industry solutions
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.