The SWIFT Infrastructure technology team are responsible for provision of firm-wide connectivity to the systemically important market infrastructure SWIFT. Led from Bournemouth the team also have presence in Mumbai and Tampa providing follow-the-sun capability.
The role aligns into the Service Management sub-team who are responsible for providing specialized horizontal services across the group’s delivery teams ensuring consistency and promotion of quality standards. This presents a fantastic opportunity to build holistic understanding of one of the firms most critical platforms in an area of ever increasing industry interest where JPMorgan holds leadership positions in many areas.
The successful candidate will join the Risk & Controls function within Service Management. This is an exciting, varied role covering four main areas:-
- Change management - analysis and quality review of change events/records, facilitating internal SWIFT change review meetings and representing the SWIFT changes on the Banking Change Management forums
- Audit oversight - representing the group and facing off to both internal and external auditors, triage and servicing incoming audit demand with routing of requests to application teams where deep technical/application knowledge required. Tracking and management of all audit demand through to delivery
- Risk and controls - representation on Corporate risk/controls programs impacting multiple SWIFT application/product groups with analysis, tracking and demand management of all SWIFT action items/work streams
- Toolset governance – ensuring consistent toolset adoption and usage across SWIFT delivery teams (e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Mattermost etc)
- You will be an experienced technologist with good business and technical analysis skills
- You will be a team player as well as a self-starter who is equally comfortable working as an individual contributor
- You will have strong organizational skills to manage a varied workload, with some previous project management or co-ordination experience preferred
- You will have strong communication skills, with ability and confidence to articulate horizontally and vertically across the organization, e.g. senior management, external partners, technical and non-technical staff
- You will have an understanding of good technology change management practice, with experience of the firm’s change management tools and standards preferred
- You will be able to demonstrate technology risk management awareness, with some experience of the firm’s control policies and tools preferred
- Previous technology experience working with Financial Payments systems and/or knowledge of SWIFT technology products preferred
- You will have strong Office/Excel/PowerPoint skills with some SQL experience preferred but not essential
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran