J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Securities brings together the strengths of the global J.P. Morgan family as well as best-in-class external resources to help meet the financial goals of our Clients. Our small size and broad scope allow us to customize solutions tailored to Clients’ specific needs.
Candidates must have knowledge/experience in the securities marketplace including equity, fixed income, and mutual funds and as well as an understanding of portfolio management and trading processes in support of the JPMS Advisor and Community.
This candidate will be working within an operations team handling all of the operational procedures for the advisory account business at J.P Morgan Securities, including the review of account documentation, custodial account reconciliation, and trade facilitation for the mutual fund wrap program. The ideal candidate is well organized, attentive, and detail oriented. The role involves performing account reconciliation between trading and custodial systems, liaising between the front office and external investment managers, and processing account maintenance requests. It also incorporates middle office functions and will reflect the variety of tasks associated with the daily processes performed by an advisory services operations group.
• Participate as a part of an operations team that performs account reconciliation, account maintenance, and mutual fund trade facilitation for the various advisory programs
• Perform daily account reconciliation between trading and custodial systems.
• Process client requests for contributions, withdrawals, portfolio modifications, and tax harvesting.
• Assist in the identification, research, and resolution of trade errors.
• Serve as main point of contact to facilitate interactions between the front office and external investment managers.
• Work with internal and external parties to resolve all types of inquiries related to the advisory program accounts.
• Ensure the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.