J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.Responsibilities include:
· “2018 Pass 2 finalized Ramp – Doc Mgmt”
Roles & Responsibilities –
· Initial investigation, solution identification and sizing.
· Requirements management and high level design.
· Detailed analysis and design. Specification for construction by yourself or another team member.
· Build and unit test against specifications.
· Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
· System test planning and system test execution.
· Support QA phase by tracking and assigning defects to development team; work with QA leads to schedule fixes and builds and enable QA to be successful
· Implementation and warranty support.
· Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
· Identify ways to increase efficiency of production support - Find solutions that allow operations to better do their job without involving development resource time.
· Excellent knowledge of the Full life cycle of a project
Technical Skills and Experience:
The technical requirements of this role are as follows:-
· 5+ years’ experience on AEM tool
· At least 3 - 5 years’ experience of working with financial services applications
· Must be Adobe AEM Certified.
· Must have good experience in Adobe AEM 5.x and above
· Experience working with content management systems;
· End-to-end software development life cycle. Including product implementation;
· Responsible for overall development and code quality. Service in release deployment support.
· Translate requirements into technical design for web developers.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
· Prepare UML domain and sequence diagrams.
· Partner with the data services team on web service API.
· Work with testers to provide overview of solution and help them with data management.
· Architect, design, and develop the design and implementation of business solutions.
· Help guide the requirements process business analysts.
· Designing and developing web applications including site structure, custom components, custom workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR), object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing
· Effectively communicating technical expertise, guidance, and best practices to client and dev team members on topics related to AEM and relevant systems, tools, etc.
· Interacting with QA lead, client, project manager to quickly troubleshoot and solve defects.
· Interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts as well as business owners of all organizational levels.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQS with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
· Experience working with creative Web design teams to implement Web designs in AEM: Templating sites for AEM (CSS, JavaScnpl, ExtJS. AJAX and HTML)
· Experience with Continuous integration and Automated test executing and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
· Experience in Angular JS
Preferred Skills & Experience - please
• Must have full life-cycle experience in large, global multi-tiered systems, preferably in the financial industry
• Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter
• Prepared to challenge when business requirements seem conflicting
• Drive/Determination and knowledge.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.