CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Client Service and Solutions – Analyst – Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
The team has overall accountability for ensuring our Client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end and across Custody & Fund Services (‘C&FS’), with consistent delivery across Markets & Investor Services. We are the primary contact and advisor on all C&FS service related matters. We partner with Sales in improving and retaining client relationships, while maintaining a strategic understanding of the client’s operating model. We organize our clients into industry ‘segments’ such as Asset Managers, Pension, Sovereign Wealth and Banks. This allows us to understand the specific requirements and behaviors of the segment and ensure our service offering meets those requirements while positioning ourselves to build strong and lasting partnerships on strategic initiatives.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
As part of the team, accountable for set of functional and client specific responsibilities that support client relationships globally, including:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Produce client scorecards, governance decks and bespoke reporting including root cause & trend analysis aiding CSM’s on service review meetings with clients.
- Analyze client key performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to identify client trends and provide root cause explanations to facilitate CSM meetings with clients
- Liaise with multiple product teams e.g. Fund Accounting, Performance Reporting, etc. to consolidate the information required for client scorecards
- Prepare internal management reporting for Client Service including; client satisfaction statistics, service delivery issues, daily health checks, change management requests, etc.
- Running ad-hoc reports for clients as well as for internal partners
- Periodic entitlement reviews across internal organization & clients to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Risk & Controls
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, fee billing audits, billing receivables, list preparation, client onboarding, account closings, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, standing instructions, etc.
Required Skills /Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 4 – 6 years of experience in Financial Services/Banking industry
- SME knowledge of Global Custody Trades and Asset Servicing would be an added advantage
- Analytic mind set with experience of producing meaningful statistics of large scale data
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written). Role involves extensive co ordination with the Front office organization.
- Enhanced MS office skills including excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Innovative mind set with a proven track record of successful participation in automation projects
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple work streams