About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. We have diversity in culture, with various talents and innovative program’s to nurture people’s talents
Our product spans across different verticals like Asset Management, Commercial banking, Investment bank, Private banking, Security services, and Treasury services
Requirement is part of Treasury Services – Cash Operations. The Individual’s primary function is read, understand Business Requirement Documents / Function Requirement Documents, write test scripts, prepare test strategy, execute the test scripts within the testing timeframes. He / She is responsible for identifying defects as part of the test executed and constantly learn and upgrade the knowledge standards to improve testing efficiency. The candidate will report to a Process Manager / Assistant Vice President. The role involves executing manual test scripts and automation scripts, with an aim to ensure quality application / product is implemented in production.
• Work with operations, product and technology groups to define, document and agree the test approach and strategy
• Write and manage test plan and test script documentation required to support testing activity
• Document and report all errors/faults and ensure resolution including re-testing as required
• Provide regular status reporting to relevant business areas
• Analyse the impact of changes on the testing schedule
• Upon completion of testing, support integration of enhancements to include training and updating standard operating procedures as necessary
• Build strong working relationships with technology, product and operations to succeed in delivery
• Provide primary contact cover for the department. Investigate and follow reported items through until resolution
• Strong analytical ability and influencing skills
• Strong oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment and be self motivating
• Proven ability to form strong relationships and partnerships
• Highly organized, efficient and driven
• Excellent prioritization, planning and time management
• Proven ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
• Experience of test co-ordination in a user acceptance test environment
• Experience in defect management and test support tools i.e. MQC
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.