• 3-5 relevant industry/management experience
• College degree or equivalent years of experience
• Highly effective oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated professional that works well in a stressful environment team as an individual contributor that supports team objectives
• Creative thinker, decision maker, and problem solver
• Ability to handle difficult situations
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to be flexible with working hours when business needs arise
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Project management skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.