Portfolio Analysis Group (PAG) – Regulatory Project Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Portfolio Analytics Group (PAG) is part of the Asset Wealth Management Operations and consists of a number of teams responsible for producing portfolio analytics for both clients and products including, but not limited to, rates of return, performance attribution, risk analytics and reporting, and composite performance. The team has a growing presence in India (Mumbai and Bangalore).
This role is a newly created role within the Wealth Management Portfolio Analysis Group (PAG) and involves the management and execution of key regulatory projects across global PAG Wealth Management. Depending on the project, you will be expected to work closely with the Business asset class leaders, Operations, Audit, Compliance, Legal, 3rd party vendors, and Technology.
· Knowledge and understanding of investment performance attribution models across equity, fixed income and multi-asset class portfolios, including multi-currency and across time periods
· Experience of implementing attribution reporting using internal and/or vendor applications
· BA/BS degree
· Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
· Established track record of delivery of results in a complex environment
· Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, design solutions, and communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written) with relevant stakeholders
· Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to structure problems and develop analytical frameworks
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint tools)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate to all levels in the organization
· Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, ability to prioritize and exercise a high level of judgement for escalations to solve problems and remove roadblocks
· Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders to communicate updates, directional changes and key risks/issues while influencing outcomes and driving resolution
· Build proactive partnerships with business and functional partners
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.