CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Client Service and Solutions – Project Analyst – Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
Within the broader implementation team, the candidate will perform a number of project management and critical support activities across different products. The Implementations team within the Solutions & Implementations group is responsible for the delivery of new and incremental business into J.P. Morgan. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that deals are executed and on-boarded efficiently and on-time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Setting up project plans using established templates
- Manage the project progress through use of project plans, issues logs and status reports
- Liaise with downstream teams to ensure efficient and timely set up of all technology and static data.
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including validation of entitlement set up
- Quality control for deal adherence and audit purposes
- Bachelors degree with 3 – 4 years of experience (preferably within the Custody & Fund Services space)
- Enhanced MS office skills including Project, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication. Role involves extensive co-ordination with various internal teams.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple work streams.
- Strong attention to detail