CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Client Service and Solutions – Pricing Analyst – Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions – Client Pricing team:
The Client Pricing team within the Solutions & Implementations group works in partnership with Product Management, Investor Services Sales & Relationship Management, Operations, Client Service, Billing and Technology teams to develop client pricing models and guide the business towards pricing decisions that are aligned to overall business profitability targets. The team is responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end client pricing life-cycle from deal approval through to the first invoice review process.
Role & Responsibilities:
The team is accountable for a set of functional responsibilities that support client pricing globally, including:
- Emphasis on document creation and maintenance using various templates for internal systems and Microsoft Office products
- Providing inputs to support pricing activity for new and existing clients ensuring adherence to agreed process governance.
- Developing and building Excel-based models in support of the C&FS deal pipeline to facilitate commercial decision making.
- Undertaking internal profitability analyses and/or ad hoc financial analysis – including financial data/invoice reconciliation – for Custody & Fund Services clients.
- Producing governance decks and bespoke reporting with trend analysis
- Pro-actively researching and resolving issues, escalating where necessary.
- Quality control for deal pricing adherence and look backs vs deal models
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 3 – 4 years of experience (preferably within the Custody & Fund Services space)
- Enhanced MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written). Role involves extensive co-ordination with the Front office organisation.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple work streams
- Innovative mind set with a proven track record of successful participation in automation projects.
- Analytic mind set with experience of producing meaningful statistics of large scale data.