CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Client Service and Solutions – Reporting Analyst – Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
The team has overall accountability for ensuring our Client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end and across Custody & Fund Services (C&FS), with consistent delivery across Markets & Investor Services. We organize our clients into industry ‘segments’ such as Asset Managers, Pension, Sovereign Wealth and Banks. This allows us to understand the specific requirements and behaviors of the segment and ensure our service offering meets those requirements while positioning ourselves to build strong and lasting partnerships on strategic initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
As part of the broader team, the Reporting function is accountable for a set of functional and client specific responsibilities that support client relationships globally, including:
- Report Production/Analysis & Maintenance:
- Producing weekly global and regional reporting for internal use for key stakeholders and Solutions management team
- Running ad-hoc reports for the management team as well as for internal partners
- Producing monthly capacity reporting across the team including trend analysis
- Administrator for time tracking tool
- Producing quarterly metrics for senior management reporting
- Creation of new reports including the industrialization and automation of new processes utilizing macros and formulas with supporting documentation
- Providing initial review of reporting updates and identifying items for review and updates by the wider team
- Escalation of outstanding items with management team
- Regional lead for Oskar reporting for strategic on-boarding tool COLT including assisting users and creating global reports and MIS
- COLT project plan administrator
- Production of weekly pipeline report to assist capacity planning across the group
- Risk & Controls:
- Weekly archiving of data.
- Providing MIS support for Deal Adherence/Audit purposes
- Gatekeeper for MIS accuracy
- Additional responsibilities:
- Maintenance of SOPs and supporting documentation
- Deal adherence
Required Skills / Experience:
- SME knowledge of Global Custody would be an added advantage.
- Enhanced MS office skills including advanced excel / VBA, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written). Role involves extensive co-ordination with various internal teams.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple work streams.
- Proven attention to detail