J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Asset & Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 650 investment professionals providing over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
Roles & Responsibility:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Ability to independently drive technical design & implementation for given business requirement
· Strong problem solving & analytical skills
Must have skills
6+ years of practical experience with:
· Core Java and related technologies framework like Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services
· Hands on knowledge on front end technologies like React JS, Angular JS, webpack, node js
· Test tools like JUnit, Fitnesse
· Hands on knowledge on RDBMS like Oracle.
· Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns
· Ability to drive the quality coding and hands on experience with tools such as Sonar, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs.
Knowledge of Agile Development
· Using SCRUM or a related agile discipline/practice
· Focus on working with end users to deliver business value early
· Iterative and incremental delivery
· Emergent design and architecture
· Automated unit and integration testing
Continuous integration, build and automated deployment
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.