Commercial Card Business Strategy - Business Analyst II
Req #: 180004286
Job Category: Project Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Commercial Card provides payment solutions to businesses, governments and other institutions for commercial expenditures, including business supplies, maintenance, repair, operational expenses and travel. Our solutions and best practices offer the control, reporting, reconciliation and financial benefits organizations need to streamline payment processes and help turn accounts payable departments into profit centers. Our online management applications provide clients with the ability to establish spending limits, create authorizations and workflows, streamline reporting and enforce buying policies throughout an organization.
JPMC is seeking a Strategy & Business Management Associate to join the Commercial Card team. The position will play a key role in support of the Executive Leadership Team with business management needs.
Business management, executive reporting, and project tracking
- Define and track strategic objectives, planning and budgeting, and controls to support Commercial Card business strategies
- Prepare executive-level reporting and presentations for decision support; adjust reporting and presentation messages and style based on agenda and audience
- Track all key action items and deliverables associated with metrics and the business management agenda
- Leverage internal and external data, market research and insights to support business strategy
Process improvement thought leadership
- Define process improvement problem-solving approach and frameworks to solve the issue
- Design, structure, and “own” quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Assess current processes and document process gaps, including creating process maps where required
- Identify issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify impact across work stream
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations, and write small documents with minor guidance / editing; present recommendations to management
- Partner with cross-functional teams within Commercial Card to drive results
- Advise and support the implementation of key business decisions and change efforts
- Deliver presentations with ability to recognize and incorporate feedback
- Ability to work well within a team and partner with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels