CIB Operations - Trade Support - EMEA - Analyst
Req #: 180007187
Job Category: Sales/Trading/Research
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
As a Trade Support Specialist your primary responsibilities include reconciling trading blotter entries and performing balance sheet substantiation, running and analysing the mark to market of the portfolio, daily risk and P/L reconciliation and core controls. In this role you will also communicate with a wide variety of reporting areas including Trading, Sales, Finance, Risk Management and Senior Management. You will be key to ensure the business is compliant with all required regulations including CFTC, ESMA, MIFID II, and MTC. You will also be responsible for dealing with adhoc queries on a daily basis and any project work that has been assigned against you alongside your daily BAU
The specific experience necessary for this position is:
- Strong derivatives knowledge is required, knowledge of securities products is a plus
- A minimum of one year prior Operational and/or line experience, is required
- Basic accounting knowledge is required
- Proficiency and prior process trading, calculating, reporting, and analyzing daily Profit&Loss statement experience is required
- Self-motivation and demonstration of initiative
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Control orientated
- Keen to question everything and understand the detail behind the numbers and/or process
- BA or BS degree is necessary
- Strong PC Skills : in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
JP Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.