At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking and investment solutions combined with cutting edge technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and problem solving to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
The Branch Systems and Innovation team is part of the Consumer Bank and responsible for the day to day operations of Chase’s banker, teller, and ATM platforms, as well as running the Consumer Bank’s Innovations Lab.
Chase is seeking a highly effective leader for the Executive Director, Branch Systems and Innovations Product position to modernize the retail banking experience.
In this role, the candidate will transform how technology is used in all of Chase’s 5,200 branches. The desired candidate will be responsible for delivering a new digital platform, hardware and software, to every branch that will transform how bankers and customers use technology in a Chase branch. The ideal candidate will be expected to work closely with each of Chase’s consumer lines of business to ensure a consistent omni-channel experience. This role requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, where collaboration and strategic thinking are the norm.
The position reports to the head of Branch Systems and Innovation.
This position is intended to provide an opportunity to be exposed to a broad variety of JPMorgan Chase's new innovative technologies with an eye toward modernizing our technology platform, leveraging digital assets, and transforming the in-branch experiences for our customers and our employees. The ideal candidate will be outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovative and operationally driven roadmap.
· This role requires someone who can think strategically, connect the dots in the bigger picture, and still be comfortable diving into the details
· Define new product and feature business cases working collaboratively with business teams across Chase to ensure a unified product landscape and product roadmap alignment
· Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive a roadmap that meets business and consumer needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints
· Manage cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholder communications to ensure business needs are met
· Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communications
· Defining, implementing and managing the project/program management methodology that will be used to successfully deliver initiatives
· Identifying and tracking project/program issues and driving their resolution
· Involves identifying product delivery issues that warrant Senior Management syndication and/or approval
· Assessing project/program health and reporting status on a periodic basis
· Develop business priorities for assigned projects. Then, work with the development team and other technology partners to ensure that they understand the specifications
· Recognizing project issues and risks thereby engaging proper resources to determine a mitigation plan or strategy in order to move the project forward
· 8+ years of product / project management or relevant experience involving complex business operations and technology delivery
· Expertise in defining and building out product roadmap and business models
· Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view
· Strong knowledge of business operations and their interdependencies with technology based solutions
· Strong knowledge of Retail IT systems
· Deep understanding of business relationships, business a IT requirements, technical solutions, test strategy and approach plans and test plans
· Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
· Proven track record of delivery and new product feature creation
· Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure
· Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market is a plus
· Strong business acumen and relationship management skills
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.