About Chase Paymentech:
Chase Commerce Solutions (CSo), a business unit within CCB is a leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies. The company's proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing. With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, CSo promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all internet transactions. Offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding – CSo’s consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders.
Role and Responsibilities:
This critical role is responsible for Risk oversight in the CSo business unit.
· Responsible for innovative problem solving, analysis and reporting to support effective risk and fraud strategy programs.
· Ensure compliance with Chase Commerce Solutions risk requirements and firm-wide policy throughout Credit and Risk operations teams.
· Collaborating across business functions to identify and remediate key financial, credit, fraud, and reputational risks.
· Develop, validate & track performance of Underwriting & Fraud strategies and ensure successful implementation. Develop, validate and manage executive risk reporting
· Collaborate with internal business units to adopt best practices and leverage new data sources that help improve customer experience, business efficiency, reduce losses and empower innovation.
· Interacting and communicating with internal and external entities and their senior managers, relationship managers and other compliance units to understand key data sources
· Identify issues that create gaps or weaknesses in CSo’s Credit and Risk Management processes.
· Successfully resolve issues to complete resolution.
· Strong critical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills & ability to work independently.
· Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline; Information Systems, Statistics, Economics or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, credit card or insurance industry – focused on analytics and reporting.
· Hands on experience using SQL, SAS, R, MS office and Tableau
· Strong understanding of analytics concepts, ability to analyze diverse information, develop recommendations & reporting.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.