We are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to strategically support the business with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work in a client-facing environment and be able to seamlessly execute on all deliverables. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This candidate must driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. You will interface with JPMorgan management, employees, and clients on a daily basis. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Greeting guests, clients and employees
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
• Managing conference room calendars
• Monitoring and ordering office and marketing supplies
• Setting up and tearing down client conference rooms for meetings and events
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
• Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Maintain complex and detailed calendar
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Actively involved in branch marketing events
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
• Liaison with facilities team for office repairs, upkeep
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the following systems: EURC, TEEMS, OTP, ePurchase, and Travel Express is a plus
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Prefer minimum three years’ experience working in an administrative capacity
• College degree is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.