JPMorgan Chase is seeking a talented candidate for the Reporting Associate position in our Chase Wealth Management Supervisory group. The CWM Supervisory team is responsible for the supervision of retail investment sales activities. This candidate will report directly to the Divisional Supervisory Manager.
This position will interface directly with the Supervisory Management team to provide guidance and establish timelines related to the development and delivery of relevant reporting. This person will also be responsible for managing ongoing projects and producing materials for presentations to Senior Management. Analysis of emerging Supervisory trends and patterns will be a core responsibility. Coverage will include the firm’s Self-Directed channel, International, Advisor assisted, and Digital Wealth Advisory platforms.
The desired employee would contribute beyond the production of highly reliable and timely data and reporting. They would have an exceptional eye for potential risk and audit issues. The employee needs to learn this business, study our data, understand our volumes and metrics, and know when something is out of the ordinary. Problem solving skills are critical, including the ability to escalate identified issues timely. The desired employee would be a self-motivated team player and must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
Additional responsibilities will include data testing, regular reporting, providing support to the Regional Supervisory Manager team and the completion of special projects as needed.
- Hands-on project management: consultation, analysis, development, and professional presentations
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency in Adobe Professional Suite desired
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing and on demand projects
- Familiarity with various reporting platforms and processes
- Independent thinking with ability to self-direct
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years project management experience
- Previous broker dealer experience
Financial service industry experience desired, but we are open to evaluating candidates from any industry with a strong analytics and project management background.