The global project team within CAS Operations is in the process of implementing a infrastructure to support a single source of client and account data that is integrated within on-boarding, maintenance and off-boarding processes. As part of this deliverable, the initiative will deliver automation capabilities built upon the future state operating model. Includes key functionality such as a control framework, end to end workflow, and common client data that is product agnostic.
The role will be a hybrid BA/PM role based in London and part of the CAS Technology Execution project team whose primary focus is driving forward the development, Testing, Rollout and process re engineering for the future state single account opening tool (AMS) that will replace the many disparate systems the Investor Services Operations group utilize today.
You will gain exposure to a wide variety of product groups (Custody, Clearance, Collateral, Prime Brokerage, FX and Fund Accounting) and their various management structures so the candidate would be expected to be able to interact and create strong partnerships across various teams, across various locations.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Process re engineering
UAT Test management
Leading product demos/roadshows
Delivering the overall project on time, ensuring any obstacles along the way have been resolved and escalated if necessary.
Candidate would have to be a strong performer, able to work independently and create strong partnerships. Know when to escalate and offer solutions to issues encountered
• End-to-End project management experience
• Strong knowledge of Custody product
• Trade life cycle and settlement event flow
• Experience in Technology system development and implementation
• Previous experience of Cash processing a plus
Essential skills and competencies:
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Have strong questioning and analytical skills to contribute towards ongoing development of controls as well as automation initiatives.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Adaptability, creativity and strong analytical skills
• Self-starter; able to work autonomously
• Ability to drive key activities across a range of groups
• Strong delivery track record
• Ability to partner with various stakeholders
• Owns and contributes to activities both within and without direct remit
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Degree educated preferred with strong banking experience in project management or back office function - a combination would be ideal
• Strong control focus
• Ability to understand and highlight project risk, adjust to changing workloads and adhere to strict deadlines
• Ability to be innovate and improve processes and system capabilities
• PC literate with good knowledge of Windows applications - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
bout J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.