As an Infrastructure Developer lead you will be required to document, support, and debug an API Management service using vendor supplied software. You will provide strong engineer leadership, L3 support and provide comprehensive consultation at the highest technical level. You will work closely with the product owner to design, automate, test and implement services and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate must be able to handle defining and navigating the strategy on service operations readiness, planning & executing on go live iterations in alignment with internal client commitments, and ensuring great customer experience. This will be primarily a managerial role and requires strong technical operations experience. Some key areas of responsibility will include managing customer success, security, audit & compliance reviews related engagements, incident and service operations management
Global Strategy & Core Services (GSCS) is focused on developing and delivering services that integrate software solutions with infrastructure in innovative, cost effective and efficient ways. The GSCS team provides services for use by business-aligned application delivery organizations, across all layers of the software stack, which may include application interface services, productivity and collaboration tools, and data integration solutions. The Developer Services is part of GTI’s Global Strategy and Core Services. It provides tools and managed services for developers within JPMC that cover the entire SDLC.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
· College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
· 10-15 years of extensive hands-on experience in designing and coding of large-scale, complex enterprise systems
· Fluency with agile software engineering, object-oriented patterns/design/execution and modern large-scale high availability and disaster recovery solutions
· Demonstrated people-management and influence-management experience
· Ability to tailor communications (written and verbal) to a range of distinct audiences from project participants through senior management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.