As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements in support of application operations. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
In-depth experience with VMware ESXi (versions 4-6) running on Cisco UCS, HP or Dell hardware
Comprehensive experience with Redhat Linux
Thorough knowledge and experience with the VMware product set including the VMware vRealize Suite (Operations Manager and Orchestrator)
Strong experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) in developing and improving automation to manage large environments
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
* 10+ years of professional experience working in production systems support environment
* 7+ years Redhat Linux operating system support experience
* 7+ years VMWare ESXi support experience (vSphere, vCenter, vRO)
* 7+ years of Unix Shell Scripts (Boure shell, Korn shell) or Wintel scripting (VBScript or PowerShell)
* Experience with CI and CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis, SCCM, SCOM etc.
* Experience with devops tools, processes and culture
* Experience working in an agile development environment.
* Apache Tomcat or IIS administration a plus
* SQL, Oracle or MS SQL specific experience a plus
* Ability to define project plans, timelines, and key project milestones
* Solid knowledge of technical architecture/infrastructure
* Strong troubleshooting skills required
* Flexible work hours to cover follow the sun model
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and networks in general beneficial
* Highly motivated, disciplined, self-starter with high energy
* Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and non-verbal
* Strong relationship management & influencing skills (emotional intelligence)
* Able to work and deliver within a distributed team environment
* Requires a logical approach to problem solving and a strong sense of urgency
* Weekend and Late night work will be required on occasion