Seeking a talented and passionate Business Analyst to work as part of our Agile team. The Business Analyst will participate in and drive, analyze and evaluate requirements for Mortgage and VLS web services, Originations services and any other future initiatives and system / process enhancements for these platforms in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment. Also work as a Scrum Master running iterations.
· Define initial conceptual design and requirements associated with our Mortgage, VLS and Originations Initiatives, within the Chase standard project management/business analysis lifecycle.
· Participate in data mapping and data quality initiatives to make our platforms more efficient and accurate.
· Identify, assess, and document business requirements, functional specifications and Impact Matrix documents for any new or changes to existing applications, recommending business priorities, providing technical expertise, and advising business on options, risks, and costs versus benefits of various solutions.
· Produce project scope documents for assigned conversions and initiatives, partnering with Technology on detailed project requirements for BB initiatives and conversions, complex data analysis, data mapping (for requirements and clean-up Initiatives) and other project documentation.
· Understand how the Business Banking operates across segments and platforms as well as our current volumes (e.g. transaction/clients/segments)
· Identify, assess changes to project and provide input on impacts to project, testing, implementation, and risk.
· Partner with the development team and the QA team to ensure that they understand the requirements and have sufficient test conditions.
· Assist concept sponsors in the creation and management of initiative project charters and business cases. Provide input to the development of formal business cases on a project by project or phase by phase approach
· Represent our team through participating in meetings.
· Build effective relationships within the business and across CCB and JPMC functional teams.
· Work with technology teams and business end-users (Client Service Managers, Product Managers, Regional Business Managers, etc.) as appropriate to meet the objectives and deadlines at hand.
· Analyze impacts of proposed solutions on technology platforms
· Develop use cases to explain / demonstrate business requirements / specifications to IT team
· Define data quality plans to address data quality issues; work with business partners to build business understanding of data issues
· Conduct ad hoc data analysis to support strategic business initiatives and systems conversions
· Help analyze impact of proposed solution across CCB
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.