This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Design, deliver and maintain firm-wide Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers, end-users and partners.
Analyze business requirements and collaborate with business analyst, quality assurance, project management and operational resources from design through implementation.
• Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
• Expert at designing and implementing enterprise grade solutions from concept through implementation (Preferably in Identity and Access Management space)
• Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, SAML, Microsoft Clustering and IIS.
• Excellent understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Expert at one or more of the following: Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, PowerShell, Windows Scripting, Windows console programs, .Net or Java.
• Financial industry background and reasonable understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Experienced at supporting large-scale, multi-tiered applications in a mission critical environment.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.