· Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of business clients.
· Manage and grow a branch-based portfolio of business clients in assigned branches; manage credit opportunities up to approximately $250,000.
· Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank. Seek out training and expertise of others to enhance existing knowledge to ensure full perspective.
· Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure profitability of portfolio.
· Identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term relationship.
· Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Develop and manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects. Regularly review processes and strategies with supervisor, making adjustments as needed.