Wholesale Lending Services - Business Resiliency Lead
Commercial Banking provides comprehensive solutions, including lending and treasury services, to corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, as well as real estate investors and owners.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, syndication loan and trade processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management. The GSC (Global Service Center) CB in India has operational teams that provide support to CB across multiple functions. The largest group of operation teams in the GSC provides services to WLS. The GSC CB India executes functions as part of WLS. In addition, the GSC CB India provides Non- WLS functions including activities like KYC QC, Business Management, Expense Report Management and Centralized Testing functions.
This role sits within the WLS Location Strategy Program and supports WLS’ responsibility for ensuring effective business resiliency across the function, inclusive of WLS and GSC CB India employees across all locations. This position is business aligned and will collaborate with the WLS management team, WLS Business Resiliency Coordinators and the CB Controls Group Business Resiliency Team.
The incumbent in this position will provide leadership and oversight with assessing, developing, streamlining & communicating recovery environment requirements and contingency resiliency plans associated with the WLS functional teams to ensure continuous work execution in the event that facilities or technology resources are unavailable due to an unforeseen disruption.
- Working alongside CB Resiliency, Lead all WLS efforts in developing, coordinating, and maintaining a comprehensive business resiliency program; ensuring all WLS (and GSC India) functions have the ability to recover from disruptions.
- Collaborate with WLS managers, resiliency coordinators and CB Resiliency to conduct Business Impact Analyses and work with business unit managers to enhance current resiliency plans & structure; mitigating the impact of unexpected disruptions.
- Work with the CB Technology team to ensure that technology is aligned with business needs and to develop appropriate protocol to ensure that corporate, regulatory and business resiliency requirements are met
- Ensure vendor resiliency plans are sufficient to cover JPM function requirements with appropriate location diversification as required.
- Manage all resiliency plan data in firm-wide tool, Resiliency Data Management System (RDMS) in an evergreen status
- Perform periodic reviews and tests of established Business Resiliency Plans and procedures, reporting findings to management and making recommendations for improvements as needed; ensure compliance with firm-wide resiliency testing requirements in partnership with CB Business Resiliency
- Participate in appropriate business unit and development planning meetings and activities. Facilitate timely identification, escalation, resolution, and follow-up for all outstanding issues.
- Work with CB Resiliency on WLS crisis/incident management impacts including: main point of contact for CB Business Resiliency; conduit for incident notification dissemination to WLS; assess and document all business impacts during incidents; manage escalations to WLS management as needed.
- Manage execution of automated staff notifications (both call tree testing and during incidents) utilizing firmwide notification tool, Everbridge
- Deliver consistent best in class business resiliency advice and controls; critically assess the business resiliency framework on a continuous basis and proactively determine options to reduce risk
- Develop and deliver business resiliency training and education broadly across the function